Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ingrid Newkirk: Taking A Stand For Animals!

Ingrid Newkirk, the animal rights activist who was the main founder of the organization PETA, is my favorite hero.  

You may find yourself asking PETA?! Fore the love of God, not PETA, Sadie!!  If so, I'm just going to inform you know that PETA has caught your attention, and if you would keep an open-mind and listen to the facts that PETA and Ingrid are dying to tell you, you will probably find that you were just wrong.  Dead wrong.  
In my opinion, and according to basic ethics, torturing and killing innocent creatures is pretty wrong.  Really, really wrong last time I checked.  

Ingrid Newkirk, as president of the largest animal rights activist group in the world, is putting forth her every effort to help stop animal abuse.  She is an extremely kind person who knows what she stands for.  Ingrid is always seizing every stand she can for the many suffering species that she and I know will one day be free.  I admire and have been stunned by her courage, strength, determination, and perseverance.  

3 comments:

  1. I've got the feeling that if other people would comment on your posts, arguments about animal rights and PETA would erupt like volcanoes. Just like in person. Don't you agree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah..But nobody cares enough to read them. And I have absolutely nothing better to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, we care, I do anyway. And Rebecca coments every once in awhile so she has to read them. And besides, perhaps they do read them but don't comment because they really don't know what to say after all that. I really do bet that we're not the only readers of your blog.

    ReplyDelete